To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances;
to seek Him, the greatest adventure;
to find Him, the greatest human achievement.

Saint Augustine

Thursday, January 14, 2010

After all my searching, after all my questions, I'm gonna call it home...

Today I got my hair cut at the JC Penney salon. :) It needed it, and is now very cute. ^_^ I like it.


Pictures:





However, while I was getting my hair done, all of sudden on the radio (?) (the music that was playing, anyway), came the beginning piano notes of... This is Home!! Yes, the song by Switchfoot. :D :D I listened for a few seconds and then finally said "Mom..." and she said "I hear it!" :D That song means a lot to both of us. <3 <3

How unexpected to hear that song there!

Thank you, God, for that little grace today. It means so much. <3

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw *melts* she is so adorable and pretty!!!!!!!!!!

    I love that song sooooo much ... can't describe the joy in it.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, haha... *blushes*

    Thank you, Monika, you are too kind with your compliments! xD But really, thank you. <3

    Oh, I know....the yearning and joy and peace and everything of that song... <3 We both love it, then. ^_^

    <3 xo

    PS- If you look in the first picture, I think you will see something you recognize... ;)

    ReplyDelete