To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances;
to seek Him, the greatest adventure;
to find Him, the greatest human achievement.

Saint Augustine

Monday, January 25, 2010

At the edge of these two worlds

Excusing his few typos here and there (lol), Jonathan Mark Foreman has yet again managed to strike a chord deep within me and make me think and ponder, pray and wonder. Thank you for writing this, Jon. Thank you for being so utterly and beautifully human. ♥

Click here to read his article "What's in a Word?"



(and one can see how pro-life he is; he uses that language of pregnancy and birth, etc that I so love.)


Thank you, God, for leading me to this today. The little graces you send me keep the fire burning in my heart, even if the shadows threaten and leer. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment