To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances;
to seek Him, the greatest adventure;
to find Him, the greatest human achievement.

Saint Augustine

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back home again!

Deo gratias! - Thanks be to God!

Our little Wayne has improved enough that he was able to come home today! (Well, technically yesterday, meaning Saturday, as I am writing this at 1am on Sunday, lol.)

It seems all the prayers I gathered from friends and family, and those I asked of our friends in Heaven, had the good effect hoped for! Indeed, prayer does more good than we shall ever know.

Lord, thank you for this mercy. Thank you for this profound grace. I pray you grant Wayne a speedy further healing, as he continues to recover from what could have been his fatal illness. Thank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you!

To Our Lady, Sts. Francis and Clare, St. Martin de Porres, St. Thérèse, St. Brigid, Bl. Kateri, St. Gertude, and St. Jude -- thank you, thank you for your prayers for our Wayne! I know they did him such good! And thank you, too, dear Michael. :) And all ye holy angels, for guarding him.

And thank you to any of you who may be reading this who also prayed for Wayne's healing. I ask you to please continue praying for our kitty as he is still very ill, but out of immediate danger. My mother and father will have to keep a close eye on him for a good deal of time, as he recovers. Pray that he heals quickly and that whatever pain he has will lessen and fade also quickly.

Thank you again, all of you!

Again, thank you, my God, for this mercy! This incident has only served to illustrate how we carelessly, not meaning to, take loved ones for granted. I pray I grow in awareness from now on and cherish the time I have with my "furry-purry" family members. They mean so much to me. <3

1 comment: