To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances;
to seek Him, the greatest adventure;
to find Him, the greatest human achievement.

Saint Augustine

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random thoughts

Well, time for another post, methinks! But what to say? I have many ideas, but it would be silly of me to swamp my blog with them all at once. I just hope I don't forget them all...

This one might just be random thoughts. Which is okay. ^_^

My days here at home are fast disappearing before I return to school in Chicago. Part of me is ready to have something to do, lol, and still another part of me is nervous. I never know what to expect, and after last semester, I am trying not to get my hopes up too much. If everything goes well, then I shall be pleasantly surprised. There is one class I am looking forward to, though, and do not expect it to let me down. I pray it doesn't.

Here I could easily rant about something, but I think I shall save that for another day.

I'm not really used to having a blog anymore. I used to keep up my blog on MySpace pretty well, before the number of friends I had on Facebook far outnumbered MySpace. I recently checked - I haven't logged in to my MySpace since October 11, 2009. Wow. o_O

I hope I am faithful with this one. I think it might be good for me.

Tomorrow I get to get up way earlier than I am used to right now, as I get to go to the dentist for a check-up at 11am. woot. xD ahaha. I always hate that, I feel like telling them to get out of my face! But if all goes well, it should only take about half an hour.

That was certainly random. Hmm.

I really don't know what else to say right now. :/ I know that will improve in time, as I grow accustomed to having a blog...

I am currently reading a beautiful book, Maurice and Thérèse: The Story of a Love. It contains the correspondence between St. Thérèse of Lisieux and a struggling seminarian. It is a wonderful book and I encourage you all to read it! It will change you, I promise. Perhaps later I will comment more on it.

I guess that's all for now. I feel like this was a lame post, nothing very profound or observant in it or anything. Ah, well. I guess they can't all be like that, can they? ;)

Many blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment